Plain and simple. Invisalign is now one of the most popular dental treatments for adults in work
Many adult patients desire a straighter smile. Some simply missed out on orthodontic treatment in their youth, while others have found their teeth have relapsed over the years despite undergoing months of brace-wearing in their teens. See https://www.invisalign.co.uk/
One of the most common reasons why adults hold back from seeking treatment for crooked teeth is the thought of having to wear visible braces. The beauty of Invisalign is that the clear aligners are almost invisible, meaning that no one needs to know you are even having treatment!
How does Invisalign work?
After a consultation, we will take X-rays and impressions of the teeth sent to the dental laboratory where the custom-made aligners will be created. (For a London expert orthodontist, click here.)
Invisalign works by using a series of clear, comfortable, removable aligners. The ability to take them out means that keeping them clean and maintaining an excellent oral health regime is easy. It also means patients can still enjoy their favourite foods, too.
Each set should be worn for 1-2 weeks (according to individual treatment plan and dentist’s instructions) in sequence. In this way, the teeth will gradually move into the desired position.
For best results, the aligners should be worn for 22 hours daily, removed only for eating and cleaning. See wearing Invis.
Patients will need to visit us every 6-8 weeks so that we can check progress and provide the next supply of aligners. It’s as simple as that!
The benefits of Invisalign
Here are just a few of the reasons why we think Invisalign is great for our patients:
- The clear aligners are discreet and almost invisible
- The aligners are comfortable to wear
- The ability to remove the aligners allows excellent oral hygiene to be maintained
- Patients can remove the aligners for eating
- Appointments are minimal so that patients don’t need to spend lots of time visiting us
- We can combine Invisalign treatment with further cosmetic dentistry, such as veneers, composite bonding, and tooth whitening.
- Invisalign treatment is affordable with our payment plans.
Other services that follow as a close second include
- Tooth Whitening